STEPS ACADEMY Dance and Tumbling “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”-Friedrich Nietzsche
WHO WE ARE
The Goal of STEPS Academy is to run a professional studio with Academy training, at an affordable price. We believe it is important to demonstrate and teach our students modesty, respect, to persevere, and encourage each other while learning and growing as a dancer, tumbler, and performer.
OUR PHILOSOPHY and VISION:
Is to instill in your child a love for the art of dance, while building self-esteem, strong work ethics, and commitments, as they strive for excellence using the gifts they have been given. We value the importance of appropriate costume and song choices that we use when instructing your dancer.
We provide opportunities for our Company students to be a part of performing and giving to the community we live in. STEPS Academy teaches & incorporates the YMCA Core Values of *CARING *HONESTY * RESPECT *RESPONSIBILITY
THE BIGGER PICTURE
- The biggest compliment you can give is a recommendation! When a new student registers for any class in STEPS Academy, by your recommendation, you receive a 15% off coupon for your next month Academy class registration. Just email Amy DeVries at email@example.com, with the information of the child who joined the Academy per your recommendation!
- We highly recommend that students start classes in the fall, and not wait until recital season. It is difficult for the students who arrive in the spring to keep up with the students who have been in class since September. They miss a lot of training in technique and fundamentals. They will not progress as quickly as other students who study from fall-spring.
Click here: STEPS Academy SUMMER 2017Auditions for Company and JR. Company:
- Auditions are July 6 & 7. Register on line.
- Current Academy students must have teacher recommendation.
- New incoming students should be at an advanced level of dance.
⋅ Purchase your dancewear through STEPS Academy for less!
⋅ 50% off your child’s 2nd, 4th and 6th class!
⋅ Click on the links below for information! CONTACT: Amy DeVries, STEPS Academy Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 224.760.7012 JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: Amy DeVries Dance YMCA
MOVE-U COMPANY DANCE TEAM 2015 1st Place Hip Hop Open and 1st place in Division! 2016 1st Place Hip Hop and 2nd in Division! 2016 1st Place Jazz and 1st place in Division and all around high score winning the “Golden Ticket” to World Dance Championship! 2017 2nd Place Jazz and Third Place in Division! 2017 1st Place Hip Hop and 1st Place in Division!