STEPS ACADEMY Dance and Tumbling “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”-Friedrich Nietzsche
WHO WE ARE The Goal of STEPS Academy is to run a professional studio with Academy training, at an affordable price. We believe it is important to demonstrate and teach our students modesty, respect, to persevere, and encourage each other while learning and growing as a dancer, tumbler, and performer. OUR PHILOSOPHY and VISION: Is to instill in your child a love for the art of dance, while building self-esteem, strong work ethics, and commitments, as they strive for excellence using the gifts they have been given. We value the importance of appropriate costume and song choices that we use when instructing your dancer. COMMUNITY We provide opportunities for our Company students to be a part of performing and giving to the community we live in. STEPS Academy teaches & incorporates the YMCA Core Values of *CARING *HONESTY * RESPECT *RESPONSIBILITY THE BIGGER PICTURE
- The biggest compliment you can give is a recommendation! When a new student registers for any class in STEPS Academy, by your recommendation, you receive a 15% off coupon for your next month Academy class registration. Just email steps.academy@gcfymca, with the information of the child who joined the Academy per your recommendation!
- We highly recommend that students start classes in the fall, and not wait until the recital season. It is difficult for the students who arrive in the spring to keep up with the students who have been in class since September. They miss a lot of training in technique and fundamentals. They will not progress as quickly as other students who study from fall-spring.
CLICK HERE: 2019 SDA Schedule Jan – June class openingsREGISTRATION AND DANCEWEAR:
- REGISTER IN PERSON: with STEPS Dance Academy Staff or Parvathi Kumar
- CLASS PLACEMENT: must be approved by STEPS Dance Academy Staff
- EMAIL: Hollie or Chelsea, to verify your dancers level, email@example.com
- REGISTRATION HOURS:
- Monday/Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 1:00-7:00pm
- DANCEWEAR: Purchase your dancewear through STEPS Academy for less!
- REGISTRATION: Open registration August through January 31. Classes are pro-rated.
- INFO: For More information Click on the links below
CONTACT: Amy DeVries – STEPS Dance Academy Director firstname.lastname@example.org | 224.760.7012 Chelsea Prokop – Administrative Assistant email@example.com Hollie Harris, Lisa Merigold Mykie Scaletta, Riley Sweeney – Administrative Assistants firstname.lastname@example.org JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: Amy DeVries Dance YMCA INSTAGRAM: Ystepsacademy # your pictures at: #YSTEPSAcademy
MOVE-U COMPANY DANCE TEAM