We ask all Academy Parents to Volunteer at one show.
FRIDAY, June 7: CLICK HERE
SATURDAY, June 8: CLICK HERE2019 DOWNLOADABLE FORMS and INFORMATION:
RECITAL INFO NOTE 1: CLICK HERE
RECITAL FINAL PACKET: CLICK HERE
REHEARSAL JUNE 6th SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE
HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR DANCERS COSTUMES: CLICK HERE
MAKE UP CLASSES and REHEARSAL SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE
HAIR and MAKE UP: CLICK HERE
TINY/MINI DANCERS: CLICK HERE
HAIR INFO: CLICK HERE
HIP HOP SHOES INFO: CLICK HERE
RECITAL INVITATION: CLICK HERE
FLOWER ORDERS: CLICK HEREJUNE 2 PICTURE DAY: TAYLOR YMCA STUDIO 1 See Schedule for your dancers picture time/times. FULL COSTUME/LIGHT MAKE UP
- Purchase ONE 2019 Recital DVD: CLICK HERE
- Purchase TWO 2019 Recital DVD’S: CLICK HERE
- Purchase THREE 2019 Recital DVD’S: CLICK HERE
JUNE 2 PICTURE DAY: TAYLOR YMCA STUDIO 1 RECITAL WEEK June 3 classes as scheduled. (This makes up for classes that are not held on Memorial Day.) June 4 and June 5 NO REGULAR CLASSES. MAKE UP CLASSES. SEE SCHEDULE: (Use this time to practice at home, and get those costumes organized!) June 6 – REHEARSAL Larkin HS Auditorium FULL COSTUME/ STAGE MAKE UP 12:00 – 1:00 Show Opener Rehearsal 1:00 – 3:30 Tumbling Rehearsal 3:30 ALL PARENTS/ALL DANCERS/TUMBLERS MEETING 3:30 FINALE REHEARSAL
4:30 VOLUNTEER MEETING 4:30 – 9:50 Dance Rehearsal Schedule is posted, emailed and handed out by June 1. SHOW DATES: June 7 at 6:00 pm, Larkin HS Auditorium June 8 at 6:00 pm, Larkin HS Auditorium Performers MUST attend both shows!
TICKETSON SALE April – May 31: online only – DISCOUNT TICKETS! $12.00 adult/$6.00 child WHERE: http://www.tututix.com/stepsacademyelgin/ PRINT TICKETS: You need to print your tickets! YOU MUST have your tickets to gain entrance into the auditorium. TO PURCHASE TICKETS AFTER MAY 31: $15.00 EACH June 6: At the Rehearsal between 5:00-6:00 CASH or CHECK ONLY. June 7 and June 8: Before the SHOW at the Larkin HS ticket booth from 5:15 – 6:15. HOW MANY CAN I BUY: As many as you want! BRING FRIENDS! CAN I GO TO BOTH SHOWS? YES! However: Each dancer is required to have 1 volunteer for 1 show. DO I HAVE TO BUY TICKETS TO ATTEND BOTH SHOWS? YES! It is expensive to rent a venue, therefore we have to charge admission to cover the cost. Costumes: Payments must be scheduled during class registration. FEE’s INCLUDE: Full Costume, Tights, & Recital T-shirt. Shoes are purchased Separately.
- $55.00 – 1 Tiny Ballet/Tiny Tumbling Costume
- $50.00 - 1 additional Tiny Ballet/Tiny Tumbling Costume
- $75.00 – 1 Dance or Tumbling Costume
- $62.00 – Each Additional Costume
- $90.00 1 Combo Class Costume
- $30.00 Set of Poms
- $45.00 Boys enrolled in a Tiny, Mini, or Level 1 class pay this Costume Deposit.
- Boys final costume fee will be determined once it is chosen.
- ALL Shoes are purchased separately and not included in the costume fee.
- Purchase Ballet, Modern, and Jazz Shoes through STEPS Academy by April 1.
- Purchase Hip Hop Shoes as soon as shoe information is posted.