Joiner fee is a one-time fee not required again as long as membership is not cancelled. Membership and joiner fees are non-refundable. Financial assistance is available for membership fees pending eligibility.
*Two adults living in the same household with or without children, please note that $10 additional will be added per month for every added adult over the age of 25.
**A senior couple consists of at least 1 adult 62+ living in the same household.
Benefits of Membership
• Free babysitting for all Family Memberships in our safe & fun Child Watch center
• Improved cardiovascular capacity and strength with use of our Wellness Center
• Lap & open swimming
• Free Family Fun Nights for Family Memberships
• Free Group Exercise Classes
• Discounts and early registration for classes
• Reciprocity at other YMCAs
• Friendly, comfortable, family environment
• Discounts on Overnight Camp at Camp Edwards
• Reciprocity at our sister branch Campanelli YMCA, group exercise classes included!
• And Much More!
Children 14 and older are permitted to be in the Y without a parent. Children 8-13 may be in the gym or track if his/her parent/guardian age 18 or older is in the Y building. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a parent at all times when they are in the Y unless they are in a Y-supervised program, parent must remain in YMCA facility at all times. The Child Watch Center is available for member children under 10. See Child Watch information for more details. Other program areas may have restrictions on age.
• Age 7 and under can use track with parent on track.
• Age 8-13 can use track with parent in Wellness Center, but need a parent present in pool area and in facility at all times.
• Age 13+ can swim in pool with parent in facility.
• Ages 10-13 can use Cardio equipment with prior orientation and parent present, see Front Desk for prices and details.
• Age 14+ can use Wellness Center and be in Pool without parent present in the facility.